Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016

A joint boolprop legacy - DAMNIT AUSTIN!


Welcome, welcome welcome!
As an english, kinda famous showmaster would say.

Finally, after waiting for how long exactly? Anyway, doesn't matter, but:
FINALLY!
AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME!
MORE KRAUS SHENANIGANS!!!

WOOOOO! WOOHOO! WOOWOOOWOOO! WAAHOOOOOOO!

Ok, back to normal.

As I take over from now on, it is only fair to share the generation goal I am planning to fulfill -
I want my heir to be a black widow, which means there will be 3 dead spouses by the end of my turn!
So let's see what will happen, shall we?


As I took over the legacy from Sam, I lost some content. Dang. I mean, now I do own all neccesary packs, but when I started, I didn't, so this will not neccesarily be the home you all have grown accustomed to. I'm sorry. 


"Candy-iieeh...?"
"Yes, dearest?"


"The kids are grown, and Princess is not at home...You wanna...?"
"Ooooh!"


Let's give the adults the break they need and deserve, shall we?
Princess is in the Not-So-Local Park, trying to get her ambition up and making some...uh...


...crewmates?


"Yarr, mighty pirate princess Princess, a no-good landlubber at three o'clock!"


"It's 2, but ok..."


"See ya later, alligator!"
"Only if I don't see you first!!"


Rambunctious scamps are a dang lot of work...


"...and then my teacher slapped the hamster!"
"Uh...uh-huh...?"


A long day of exercising is over, and Princess takes a well deserved nap.


Next day, new tasks. Candy, working in the entertainment career, takes some inspiration from her family.


Little Lucky needs some friends. Windenburg is, luckily, full of people.


Uh, Lucky...


"You look nice, Mister! Want to be my friend?"


This is Lyle Rosales, one of the meanest sims of my neighborhood. Better not anger him any more...


These kids seem to be really good captains. Note to myself, teach them how to fish!


"Set curse to Newcrest!"
"Aye Aye, lucky captain!!"
"Captain Lucky!"
"That's what I said!"


"Y'know....appart from not being able to remember my name, you're pretty ok. Wanna be friends?"
"Sure. I'm Terrence."
"I'm Lucky."
"Stop bragging!"
"..."

  

Just a little look at the home at night...before the light and gender patch, but still pretty, isn't it?


"Noooo!! Why is the Q so far away from the U?!"
I like how typing is a skill that even the 'sporty' kids need to master.


"Now I get why you're always saying you're lucky! This pool is the best!!"
"You're funny, Terrence."


Uhm, Austin...?


GODS, NO!! YOU BIG MEANIE!


"Sin, listen...uh...the tooth fairy came, and when she didn't find your teeth, she went mad and crashed your dollhouse!"
"But...I can still see little Miss Marble's head between your feet...?"
"I, uh, I tried to step ebtween that mad creature and your toys. Didn't end well for me."


"Liar!"


"Stupid dad with his stupid big feet and his stupid stupid lies!"


"He, as if agoraphobia was a hard word!!"
Princess gets better and better, but I doubt that she'll be able to finish her aspiration in time.


I seriously love the Get to Work sickness overlays. Lucky looks downright cute, doesn't he?


"Sweetie?"
"Huh?"


"Candy, sweetcheeks, how about you take a break, and...well...come to bed?"
"It's not even 5pm, what do you...Oh!"


*insert baby jingle here*


And for the rest of the day, Austin is suspiciously happy.


"Hello? Yeah, one birthday party for a teen please."
"Yes, the pink funfetti cake!"


"Damn legacy sims and their cheap kitchenware..."


And this is where Austin spends the whole time of Princess' birthday party.
I kid you not.
Damn nerd.


"Thanks for comming. I mean, it's just the birthdayparty of my sister, but she has about zero friends, so..."
"No problem. There's cake, right?"


And inside, Princess parties...with her mother and the catering lady.


"RAISE THE ROOOOOOOOOF!"
*tooting noises*
Candy is a party animal.



Princess looks a lot like her dad, but her personality is pretty different. But hey, I like nerds, and the artists' aspiration is always cool.


"Thanks again for filling in. You're a good friend, Terry."
"It's ok, I love cake!"


After a little make over (this is Princess' party outfit)...


Princess decides to spend her first night as a teen at her new most favourite place - a nightclub!


When the bass drops just right.


Lucky and Terrence at the park, trying to find some new friends.


"Oh kid, you're just hillarious!"
Frey Christophers, insane entertainer and founder of my d10 legacy.


"Listen, will you be my friend? The best friend slot is taken, but you could be that not-so-jerk-y father figure of mine."
"Sign me up, you're pretty cool, kid."


And late in the night, little Lucky comes home...


"LUCKY KRAUS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"


"Hgrrrrrrrrrrr!"


"Eeek!"
So that happened.


Princess slowly but surely builds up some skill in painting. And some funds in the household bank.


"Dearest? I've got some news..."
"Yes, sweety?"
"We're getting another child!"


"...meh."


One job and one hobby don't bring in enough money to accomodate another kid, so Austin slaves a little over the DJ booth.


Ok, 'slave' might be a little hard. he loves it, after all.


"Another baby, oh my...how did this happen?"
With woohoo. That you initiated.
Get over it.


Funny need plummet outtake.


"So, what do you think of this? A good lullaby?"
"There are worse."
"Oh..."


"Why does everything in this house break so fast?!!"


"Sweety, you don't eat cereal with a fork."
"Let me! I'm a grown woman and I can do what I want!"


"Meh! Stupid pregnancy. Stupid home! Stupid club! Stupid -"


"Dearest, could you please hurry home?"


"Yeah, the toilet broke again."


Seriously...


Poor little Lucky, I almost have no time for him to stay in contact with his friends. Good thing he has Uni to keep him sane.


I feel like Candy is tired of all of this pregnancy business.


And as Austin is sleeping -


"OOUUUW!"


And in this pretty glitter and confetti rain, Candy and Austins third kid, their second son is born.
Please welcome Guy Kraus into this world, ladies and gentlemen.


"Whaa, my wife is getting a baby!!"
Wrong tense.
"Whaa, my wife got a baby!!"


"So...we have a new brother now?"
"A-yup."
"Dad? Are you...are you ok?"


"Ok is relative."
The look in his eyes...


"Dang. I don't want to share my room!"


Lucky is almost through with his social butterfly aspiration! Just...


...one more friend I intend to steal from his sister. Crewmate Deirdra Johnson on deck!



The kids get along nicely. I wonder...


I wonder another time. Lucky did it! Yaay!!


A little change of scene. I like to go spouse hunting as ealry as possible, and since I don't know who'll be heir yet, it's Princess' turn to take a look at aviable guys.


No, Lyle Rosales is STILL no guy one should go out with. Even if he would make a fantastic black widow...
Needless to say, we didn't find somebody sufficient.


...AUSTIN!!!


Poor baby. I feel with you.
No desert for you, legacy heir gen1!


"Aaw, you're cute..."
"Gaeh?"
Guy seems to disagree.


However, resistance is futile. Kiddo, you're super adorable!


And after a little make over, you fit right in.
Yes, he rolled kleptomania as his first trait and the whiz kid as his aspiration.
Do I smell a little evilness in this family?


"Hey Pipsqueek! How's the first real meal?"


"Just. Don't."


"Muahaha, nobody can stand my tactical genius!"


...he's not wrong, not technically.


"Hey bro, wanna play?"


"My first real victim, all right!"


"My father is a jerk, my mother does not really care, my sister is always sad and my little brother is...weird. Uni, you're my only real friend in this house. Thank you for that."


And with its large, unblinking eyes, Uni reassured Lucky of his place in the world, I guess.


As you can see, I made a little kids club. It is time that the children hang out with people of their age a little more, and for some reason, few kids turn up at the playgrounds.
Here we see Lucky annihilating another kid in chess.


And here we see karma working with Austin.


"Uhm...guys? Hello? Help?"


"Waaaaaaah! Hothothothot!!"


Luckily, Candy rushed in to the rescue.


"...that was close!"


Proud Candy is proud.


"Guy Krauss, what a show off!"


"Have you seen that Guy-kid?"
"Yeah, isn't he cute?"
"And funny!"


Do I see a future spouse here?


After a long, stressfull day, everybody sleeps.


Soundly.


Happily.


Comfortably.


Plotting world domination and being pissed that kids can't hire professional assasins.



As you may have guessed. with the new kid, the house got a little restructuring. It's not finished from the inside (yet), but I think the outside looks quite nice, isn't it?


This is the point where I got the genderpatch. Candy looks displeased over how my skin replacement doesn't work anymore. Her cheeks are a little chipmunky, aren't they?


"Dearest, I'm old!"
"Sweety, I'm busy. How about we talk later?!"



Don't let yourselves be fooled by his sweet smile, when Lucky found out that his friend was alien, he was a little angry.


"You're an alien? I can't believe it!! How could you fool me like that?!"


"...I'm not sure myself."
Yes, he was undisguised the entire time.


Since Candy isn't exactly young anymore, I decided to give her a more grown-up look.
That means, snip snip, away with the pink extensions.
I think it suits her, doesn't it?


And since the family needs money, it's busking time. At least her husband enjoys it, right?


Yay, it's peace again between these two!


"...Princess?"
"...huh?"


"Are you just dumb or why are you doing your homework like that?"
I might love this kid.


BIRTHDAY TIME! Go Lucky go!


Holy manure! He's a spitting image of his father!!


In the make over, I decided to keep his longish childhood hair and his glasses. And I kept the hipsterish attire, I hope.


"Tacos...for breakfast..."
Don't worry, sweetheart. It's teen club time!


These, dear boolpropians, are some of the elligible teenagers of my game. 


Anna here is nice and all, but the chemistry betwen her and Lucky is sub-par. 


However, you remember crewmate Deirdra...?
She grew up nicely, don't you think?


In Princess' new room, Austin tries painting. Oh god, we really need the money to pay the bills.


"...what is this commotion?!"


"Diii-dapdapdap-dadidaaah! Diii-dapdapdap-dadidaaah!
Dibidah Dibidah Didapdapdah!"
You'll get a (virtual) cookie if you can guess which famous classical piece Candy is learning for work.

"I live with idiots! Imbeciles! Unworthy dustmites!"


As I went to introduce Deirdra to the rest of the family, I personally was a little nervous.
Guy tends to dislike anything in sight and everything out of it.


See Lucky? He fears for his and her life! 


"I like her!"


"That was easy."



As things work out perfectly for Lucky...


...Princess is not exactly the most happy person.


But hey, emotional paintings!


That night in the Modern Museum of the various arts...


"Don't be such a chicken! Half of this stuff is donated anyhow. That means that the museum doesn't really own it!"


"What if we get caught? Wouldn't that be bad?"


"Those cameras? Already checked, they're just props."


"But...isn't it still...wrong?"
"Do you wanna hang out with me or not?"


And in that night
the kids, their feet
were silent, quick and nimble


They took delight
in secrecy
an in their little swindle


A vase misplaced
A picture hidden
They did not raise suspicion


They did not waste
an ounce of time
on their unlawful mission 


And when the night
turned dawn, then day
they quickly raced and dashed


And out of sight
they snuggled quick
into their icecold beds


"GOOoood morning, father! I've been here the whole night and slept fantastic!"
"...meh."


Austin had worse problems than his son behaving weirdly.
The whole family seemed to have forgotten his birthday.
Poor Austin!


Oh well.


Not the whole family.


This kid might scare me a little.
Send help?

Thank you for reading, the next part is already in production!
See you then :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen